Deck your halls with the freshest, shiniest, most festive florals for Christmas! We are really proud of Clementine Christmas this year, all captured in the beautiful home of friend of Clementine Katerina. The whole collection is available now via our online store and makes for gorgeous gifts and oodles of festive cheer for home!
Anika & Matt’s wedding is a bit of a throwback for us, we did this super classy-meets-Hawaii-garden vibe wedding in 2016. Even though there was some rain on the day, the girls still managed to keep it classy and absolutely looked stunning! Those flower crowns - WOW! This was such a fun, summery and colourful wedding to style and we loved every bit of it. Venue: The Boathouse in Palm Beach. Photography: Alex Marks
With Christmas just around the corner we have our super special and traditional Christmas wreaths available for purchase online now! There are two available for purchase, ‘Santa’s little helper’ & ‘Rudolph’. There are limited stock so make sure you get in quick!
Krystal & Brendon’s wedding last month was an absolute dream to be apart of. When Krystal sent through the first enquiry of what she wanted, we couldn’t wait to bring it to life! From there Krystal sat with Ash during appointments and spoke in more detail of her vision, it was one of our biggest weddings of the year and a memorable one. The wedding blooms were crisp whites with beautiful, sharp greenery that popped against the beautiful backdrop of the Northern Beaches. We cannot wait to share more photos of this extraordinary day. Photography: the10thletter. Venue: Pilu Freshwater
Early summer faves in the crispest of whites, nestled into a classic clear glass vase to send to the one you love.
Lauri & Nathan were wedded at Ottimo House this month and we cannot get enough of these stunning photos! This is why we love November blooms, fresh peonies bunched with natives and holy smokes - how about that smokebush! Truely captivating. Congratulations to Lauri & Nathan! :) Photography: David LePage
Far far away, in the beautiful land of the Northern Beaches, there was a happy couple named Ashleigh & Chad that were wedded at the magical Boathouse, Palm Beach. Ashleigh really made the most stunning bride! Her blooms were classical with lush white Phalaenopsis Orchids, Stock, Chrysanthemums and pops of roses. Here, below is a film by Erive Films so you can see for yourself just how amazing the day looked!
THE DOGS! HOW CUTE ARE THE DOGS?! And yes, the flowers are pretty great too. Stacey (@est.building) shows us how to style her beautiful November blooms in her home.
Our fave pink peonies, scabiosa, sweet william and local hydrangea, clustered together with fresh foliage to make a bright and girly bouquet. Treat yourself or someone else with our fave pink November blooms!
Where do we begin with Holly & Lachlan’s wedding? The day was pure joy, the happy couple were wedded at one of our favourites, Bendooley Estate. Holly looked absolutely stunning and we were so happy to see her wedding come to life! The blooms were fluffy, white and textured with stunning roses, stock, lisianthus, dusty miller, gathered with dollar gum and there were pops of gum nuts in there too. Who knew umbrellas could look so stylish?! Photography: Jason De plater
This week we had Natalie (@natluzzi) present these BEAUTIFUL local peonies in her home. Nat shows us how versatile these blooms are and how magical they can look by your bedside table, your coffee table or dining table. We love the simplicity of these blooms because lets face it, all you really need is a pretty bunch of Peonies for the month of November!
November is our favourite time of the year for one very good reason... PEONIES! We are very lucky to have our hands on some super gorgeous, local, fluffy, girly, everything you could ever want from a flower pretties and are making them our FLOWER OF THE WEEK!!! Send your love, your mum, your neighbour, your bestie or yourself a big bundle of these delightful blooms, gathered up with fresh foliage and presented in our signature CP wrap.
1. Fave flower and why? Seaholly because I really really like blue, its my favourite kind of blue
2. Go to cocktail? Jack and coke, that’s my kind of cocktail!
3. Favourite dog and why? All of them because doggo!
4. What is your fav thing to make? I make lots of pew ends for weddings but I also like to make pre-made arrangements for the shop
5. Fave colour combo? Green and Purple
6. Favourite wedding venue? Bendooley Estate
7. If you were trapped on a desert island what three things would you take with you? Friends, boat and alcohol
8. What song gets you on the dance floor? Murder on the dance floor
9. Most used/fav movie quote? “Groovy” – The evil dead 2
10. Best pizza combo? All the meat! Love me some meat
The Spring sun was out and Kristyn and Shaun’s blooms were bright and glorious for their wedding day in Manly! Kristyn and Shaun were wanting bright and joyful flowers and this allowed us to go crazy with the colour scheme and to choose something brilliant! We looooved these blooms and the creativity we could mend with it. Photographer: Kellee Walsh
We had Keely (@_keely) back for a second round this week! Spring faves in a cute mason jar, a perfect sweet gift to send or to treat yourself! Super fragrant David Austen roses, Sweet William, garden roses, and rhododendron will brighten anyone’s day!
Say hello to our crazy, funny, loving van - James Van Der Beep! He’s been in the CP family for a few years now and still going strong! He has helped us through many times including: Delivering flowers, having a great camera that helps us reverse park like a champ and driving up those steep hills at a wedding venue. We love him!
1. Fave flower and why? I like to have Jasmine in the back because it smells nice!
2. Go to cocktail? I love having some good old premium diesel in me! It’s the good stuff.
3. Favourite dog and why? I love alllll dogs esp. Jax, Parker and Spencer! Check out this pic below I got with Jax around Christmas time. One of my favs of us!
4. What is your fav thing to make? I love to make sure my team gets to every delivery or wedding venue safe and sound! Safety first.
5. Fave colour combo? Black & White.
6. Favourite wedding venue? I love when the team goes to Pilu Freshwater for a wedding set up and parks me right in front of the ocean with that beautiful view, ahhh I can still smell that ocean breeze.
7. If you were trapped on a desert island what three things would you take with you? I’d take an umbrella, a beach towel and a coconut cocktail - ALWAYS a coconut cocktail.
8. What song gets you on the dance floor? Either the Dawson’s creek soundtrack ‘I don’t wanna wait’ orrrr ‘Fast Car’ by Tracey Chapman.
9. Most used/fav movie quote? “I got the need, the need for speeeeeed!”
10. Best pizza combo? Peri Peri Pizza from crust, with tomato sauce drizzled on top and pineapple.
When spring had sprung, we dreamt of the big, beautiful weddings that were coming our way. We were so inclined to start with a bang and well, we did. Claire & Cameron brought our dreams to life! The blooms were fluffy, girly with a classic twist. Claire truly looked like a princess and we loved being apart of their day. Venue: Bendooley Estate
We love having flower of the week for a number of reasons, for one it gives our loyal customers/friends an opportunity to receive blooms from us that they can make their own. For this weeks flower of the week, we had Lyndal (@lyndalrogers) style this beautiful arrangement in her lovely home.
From the same farm that bought you those stunning ranunculus, come Tony’s local roses! Sweet and fragrant and fluffy with a touch of our signature gold, we have been looking forward to these beauties coming back all year!
Luxe with a rustic edge is how we would describe Cassandra and Daniels style on their big day. The most gorgeous Vera Wang gown pared back with soft foliage, giant rose blooms and tumbling orchids, all captured by Folk + Follow Photography. Amazing styling by House of Doltone, Fleur Events (who we always love working alongside!) and a gorgeous cake by Ally Small were all included in the divine reception details.
Meet the wonderful owner of Clementine Posy, Ash. Without her we would be lost! Well, we wouldn’t actually have jobs but she is like Glinda - she makes everything happen with a swish of her magical floral wand. She is pretty damn funny and we’re lucky to have her as our boss! YOU RULE ASH!
1. Fave flower and why? Peonies and Phalaenopsis orchids, hybrid delphinium, sweet avalanche roses Daphne, and waterlilies- my grandfather used to grow them and I love how they would open in the morning and close at night to 'sleep'.
2. Go to cocktail? A refreshing mojito or aperol spritz never goes astray, but my first drink after a long day of wedding setup if I'm expected to socialise that night is always an espresso martini.
3. Favourite dog and why? The loves of my life, Spencer and Parker, my adored motley pug x beagle mixes.
4. What is your fav thing to make? A chunky, clustery, poppy and traily bridal bouquet is always my speciality.
5. Fave colour combo? I love blush, nude and white, or a pale blue, nude and white, or super summery peaches and pinks- gelato tones.
6. Favourite wedding venue? I love a private property, and I love it even more if it means I can pat a fluffy cow or a lovely dog or cat. Non private property wise, the Orangerie at Milton Park is divine and they have a lovely rag doll cat you can cuddle, I call him Tim Tam.
7. If you were trapped on a desert island what three things would you take with you? Assuming my beloved dogs Parker and Spence, and my cats Harper, Kendrick Lameow and Katniss are already there, a map, a cruise ship and a captain to ensure I get back to civilisation in style. Oh and fully staffed and stocked bar. And aloe vera, as even one minute on a hot desert island and I would be burnt to a crisp.
8. What song gets you on the dance floor? Modern Love- David Bowie
9. Most used/fav movie quote? 'Whoa whoa whoa Miss Lippy'
10. Best pizza combo? Pepperoni and Pineapple, its the best.
This wedding, these photos are just - to die for. With the beautiful backdrop of Gerringong, lace and vintage come together in so many ways. Mia’s blooms consisted of draping Phalaenopsis orchids, hypericum berries and lush dahlias with hints of soft blush and pink tones. Photography: Dean Snushall